Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm back!!

Well, nothing really got done over the winter to the house (except a few new electrical wires ran), so that's why nothing was posted over the winter. Then I couldn't get into my blog for quite a while, so that kept me from posting earlier. But, I'm back, and ready to start blogging once again. I've been trying to keep busy out in the yard. We've gotten the pond emptied, cleaned out, and refilled. I'm still cleaning in the backyard....and I've lost count of how many yard waste bags I've thrown out. This morning I cut down one of the dead trees that was in the backyard. Later on today (or possibly tomorrow, depending on how the day goes), I'll get the photos posted. But I'll leave you with a picture of our tree in the front yard earlier this spring...it was so beautiful!

No comments: