Thursday, October 18, 2007

Exhaustion, appliances, moving, oh my!

My goal was to update on Sunday, but I was hit by a horrible bout of exhaustion, plus a little stomach bug. I'm still recuperating, but doing fine.

I finally got over to look at my floors, and they look great! (if I do say so myself...hee hee) There are some spots that look like I'll need to touch them up, but overall, it's good (especially for a first time attempt). :)

Dalton loves the floors. He was having a blast running and jumping everywhere.




I think I mentioned that our appliances were delivered on Saturday. We finally got the stove hooked up on Monday, and everything seems to be working great so far. :)




We also picked up a washer on Tuesday off of Craigslist, but I don't have any photos of it yet. I'm sure I'll get one by the end of the week.

We are moving on Saturday!! I still have a lot to pack up, so that's going to be my biggest goal for the rest of this week. As long as we get the big stuff moved, and all essentials to function from the house, I can always work on packing up the rest next week. Time sure is flying by!

No comments: