Sunday, October 7, 2007

My goals for this week...

I feel the need to write down what I hope we accomplish in this next week, because I know I'll forget something along the way. I have the makings of a very nasty cold starting, but hopefully it doesn't slow me down too much.

Sunday:
bag up some pine needles
pack a few more boxes
measure the two bedrooms downstairs

Monday:
buy carpet for at least the craft room
call and set up for plumber to come in

Tuesday & Wednesday:
finish painting Dalton's room

Thursday:
rest? maybe pack up a few boxes

Friday:
sweep and mop the living room

Saturday:
polyurethane the living room floor

I think I have quite the little list going. Hopefully most of it gets done. :) Our move-in date is set for October 27, and I think we'll meet it with time to spare. :)

1 comment:

Terry Michael Schneeman said...

Michelle & David,
The house is looking great! You guys are making this your home. My heart did stop a bit when I saw the firetruck title. Cindy and I can't wait to see the house.